Monday, February 17, 2014

1st work in progress












In order to determine what images would work well for my project I decided that my first work in progress set would include a wide variety of images.  I tired to take photos of reflections, which I have not tried yet.  I normally focus on creating mirror images in water but decided to branch out in order to further develop my original idea on reflections.  I tried to take a lot of images in glass or on new surfaces in order to further develop my idea.  I also worked on creating sets to create reflections, which I have not done in the past. I really tired to create images that played with your mind and made you really wonder what you were looking at. While taking these sets of photos I tried to develop new techniques along with old ones so I could compare them to each other and see how they would work together in a series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment